Megan Bradley Rauch, L.Ac.
To Book Online: Click Here Now
I have been passionate about helping others from a very young age. I enjoy helping reduce the suffering of others and assisting them in finding greater balance and inner harmony, thus living more fully and vibrantly. I hold a Master’s degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in San Francisco and have interned at the ACTCM Community Acupuncture Clinic, the ACTCM Auricular Acupuncture Clinic, and the Haight-Ashbury Free Clinic. I am a Certified Massage Therapist with over 10 years of experience in the Bay Area and am trained in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Shiatsu, Acupressure, and TuiNa Massage. My passion for working with pregnanct women began 10 years ago when I trained as a Birth Doula and then became certified in Pre & Post Natal Massage. Now a mother myself, I am even more deeply inspired to help women through this great transformation. I hold a BA in Psychology from New York University and have a continued interest in mental and emotional well-being and its role in health. I love and am inspired by Traditional Chinese Medicine because it addresses the mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual aspects of an individual’s health and it teaches how we can best live in harmony with nature.
To learn more about me, please go to the "Contact Me" page and send me a message. I'd be happy to tell you anything you'd like to know. Thanks for visiting, and have a great day.
Click here to Join My Email List for Updates, Health Info, and my latest Specials!
Please 'Like' my page on Facebook:
- "Megan has been fixing what ails me for years. Mostly, I love massage...but Megan has also given me acupuncture for some numbness in my legs and her treatment really got the circulation going again. She is kind and funny but don't let that fool you - look out muscles, here she comes! If you are reading this review that means you are looking for massage or acupuncture, and if you are looking for massage or acupuncture, then you can stop looking because this woman is AMAZING."
- "Megan is a phenomenal acupunturist AND masseuse. Initially I saw Megan for massage --after each one I felt wonderful but typically didn't go in with any specific ailments, nevertheless I felt a boost that lasted for days afterwards. Later I started seeing her for acupuncture before my first pregnancy and after during post partum recovery. She helped me in both situations tremendously, even prescribing herbs that helped with my temporary hair loss due to hormonal changes (they worked!). Megan has a serene and calm demeanor yet she is super smart, a great listener, and an almost eerily accurate diagnostician -- after taking my pulse, I'm impressed by how she always identifies what is going on (sleep issues, digestion, et, al). I can't recommend Megan enough - go see her and you'll never look back!"
- "I have been going to Megan for over 3 years. I have never had a better massage, so for me there is no point going elsewhere. Lucky me, she lives and practices in my neighborhood of Bernal Heights. I have chronic stress and arthritic pains and she knows how to correct them. On those occasions where it is bad enough to have some acupuncture, she is such a dear. I really dislike acupuncture even though it works for me, I get panicky when I have to lie there for 20 mins without moving. So she stays in the room with me and we talk. Who else does that!? Megan does indeed radiate niceness as Brick C, reviewer says. All around super nice and extremely good at what she does. HIGHLY recommend."
- "Best therapeutic massage and acupuncture ever: Having chronic back issues, when it is unbearable - I see Megan for the best massages ever. Her acupuncture combo treatment also helped me immensely. The whole business is run so well and I love having it in my "backyard"."
- "Megan is sweet but strong, perfect! I have tried many a masseuse but was thrilled to find Megan, thanks to Ashley's referral. The space is lovely and the parking spot is a gift, but a massage that does the trick is invaluable."
- "This review is 3 years late but I have nothing but amazing things to say about Megan. I walked into Integral Body 3 years with a pinched nerve in my lower back(and a bad attitude because of it) so massage was my last resort. I saw Megan and basically said "do your worst." It was hands down(pun intended), the best massage I've ever had. Pain gone. Pinched nerve gone. Bad attitude gone. I've been back every month since and sent countless friends and clients to her. Megan=magic hands"
- "best prenatal massage: Megan gave me what is hands down the best prenatal massage, and one of the best overall massages, I've ever received. At 31 weeks pregnant, it was exactly what I needed.”
- "massage with megan: she is an absolutely wonderful massage therapist. She is warm, present and sensitive to the client's needs. I always ask for appointments with her now."
- "I have been meaning to write this forever! I can't believe there aren't more amazing reviews for this place. I come here specifically to see Megan for massage, and I'm super excited to start seeing her for Acupuncture too! Her bodywork is incredibly intuitive and my sessions with her truly help me, as I've got some serious chronic tension. I am a bodywork practitioner as well, and her work inspires me each time I see her! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I always leave feeling much more balanced. Go there!"
- "I have been seeing Megan for massage for years. She is a natural healer who brings deep care and attention to her work, and she is an amazingly skilled massage therapist with an intuitive feel for what your body needs most in any given session. (She also takes great direction on those days when you want something specific--oh, my achin' shoulders!)
She radiates niceness--yes, niceness. You can call it empathy, compassion, humility (she's all those things), but at the end of the day, Megan is just a flat-out nice, great person. Hard to beat that when you're looking for a reliable, accomplished massage therapist.
I know that Megan recently received her degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture (from one of the premier schools in the country, I believe), and the knowledge and experience she gained in her studies and clinical practice have made her an even better massage therapist--and that's saying something, because I already thought that she was the best massage therapist I had ever seen--and I've seen many.
My wife has now had several acupuncture sessions with Megan (including one just last night) and has felt immediate relief from some persistent issues. I myself am looking forward to taking advantage of Megan's broader skills and knowledge in the Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture arena, because I truly believe that she brings considerable natural talent to the healing arts; it will be nice to hear something other than "take this pill" or "let's get an MRI and see about some surgery."
Being a new mom, Megan has limited her practice hours... which just means she's going to be a hot ticket when she is available! Schedule an appointment. You'll be thrilled that you did."